ABOUT AMAZON UK
- From A to Z: How it Began
- The Amazon Deals
- Amazon Sweet Spots
- Amazon Deals on clatikrsk
- Getting Amazon Vouchers
- Useful Amazon Links
- Amazon Contact Info
Looking for an incredible selection of items at some of the best prices online? Amazon (Amazon.co.uk) is a virtual one-stop shop for all your shopping needs, whether you're in the market for the latest in technology or nappies for your baby. With an ever-growing selection of items and a steady stream of excellent deals, Amazon.co.uk has been dominating the list of most visited sites in the UK for a number of years.
Founded in 1994 by American businessman Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com initially specialized in books, discs, computer hardware and software. Marketing his business as an online, global bookstore, Bezos saw immediate success, with sales exceeding $20,000/week within a few months of launching. Seeing an opportunity for further growth, Amazon.com spent the 90s and early 2000s acquiring smaller online merchants in order to expand their scope and product offering.
Today, the company is worth well over $80 billion and fulfils millions of orders from across the globe. A bustling online marketplace, Amazon.co.uk offers products that are available in the company's own warehouses, as well as products from third party merchants that are approved to sell through Amazon's platform. Popular shopping categories include books, consumer goods, electronics, games, digital content (movies, music, eBooks) and computing services.
If you're on the lookout for great deals (and who isn't!?), Amazon.co.uk is a great stop that promises some hefty discounts and often-unbeatable bargains. Right on the home page, shoppers will find today's hottest offers, as well as popular items recently purchased by other Amazon.co.uk shoppers. Those who have an Amazon account can sign in to see personalized shopping suggestions, based on previous searches and areas of interest.
To see a complete list of currently available deals, click on the "Today's Deals" link located below the search bar. The list will include a variety of deals across all categories, as well as a selection of Amazon UK vouchers.
In addition to the daily deals, Amazon's "Warehouse Deals" and the Amazon "Outlet" are among the lesser-known areas for big bargains. Getting to these shopping areas can be tricky, as they links are not located off the main page. To get to the deals, select "Shop Full Directory" from the pull-down "Shop By Department" menu. Once the full directory opens, look for the "Warehouse Deals" and "Outlet" links along the top navigation bar.
Want even more savings? Be sure to check out clatikrsk.ru for our pick of the latest Amazon UK vouchers and promotional codes. Amazon vouchers are typically category-specific, meaning the code will apply to purchases within a specific shopping area (i.e. Grocery, Athletic, Home & Garden, etc.). New vouchers come up frequently, so be sure to check back often!
Spot a sweet deal you'd like to use toward your Amazon.co.uk purchase? Redeeming your Amazon UK voucher can get you great savings with just a few clicks. Here's how:
- Click the "Get code" link for the deal you'd like to use. Amazon.co.uk will automatically open in a new page or tab on your browser.
- Go back to the clatikrsk.ru page and click "Copy" before navigating to Amazon and starting on your shopping.
- Once you've got your items, head over to the checkout area by clicking on the basket icon near the top right-hand side of the page.
- In your shopping basket, review your order and click "Proceed to checkout".
- Navigate through the checkout steps, providing your delivery address and any additional information (if you're a returning customer, this information may already be on file!).
- Once you've reached the payment page, enter your payment details. Under the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" field, then click on the link and enter your voucher code into the "Enter Code" field. Hit "Apply".
- Amazon UK on Facebook: From gift ideas to deal alerts, this is a great page to keep up with all things Amazon UK. The folks at Amazon are active on this account and will reply to any questions you leave on this page.
- Amazon UK on Twitter: Get the scoop on what's new at Amazon.co.uk. Catch the latest Amazon promotions, discounts and sales, as well as a steady stream of cool products new in store.
Amazon UK has a customer-oriented help section where you'll be able to find the answers to most of your questions. Search by topic, or simply type your question into the search bar.
If you need to contact a customer service representative about an issue, log in to your account and select the email, phone or chat option, after indicating the nature of your question.